Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weary

Ok, so most of you know that we have hit yet another brick wall in this adoption. Its a long story, but instead of being issued a date when we should go get Jonas, we got information that we had to go get re-fingerprinted and they would put his visa on hold until we did that. Our fingerprints "expired"...I won't get into how horrible the whole thing is..but we went this morning to get re-fingerprinted.
I am not sure how quickly things will move from here. It depends on the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the Citizenship and Immigration Service. (know do you know why I have no idea what will happen when?) I am just hoping at this point to have him home by the end of June. Uh.. he will be almost 15 months at the end of June.

I am weary.

2 comments:

Nan and Dan said...

Hi!
We just had this happen to us. It took a week from when we got the fingerprints scanned till we got an all clear! We got the all clear today and was submitted to the embassy for pink today!

Candy said...

I am so so so SORRY to hear this...I know you are worn thin right now...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu