Ok, so most of you know that we have hit yet another brick wall in this adoption. Its a long story, but instead of being issued a date when we should go get Jonas, we got information that we had to go get re-fingerprinted and they would put his visa on hold until we did that. Our fingerprints "expired"...I won't get into how horrible the whole thing is..but we went this morning to get re-fingerprinted.
I am not sure how quickly things will move from here. It depends on the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the Citizenship and Immigration Service. (know do you know why I have no idea what will happen when?) I am just hoping at this point to have him home by the end of June. Uh.. he will be almost 15 months at the end of June.
I am weary.