Monday, November 19, 2007

Technical realization & Hi to Conn.

I was just looking at the blog, and did you know if you
clicked on the individual pictures, they pop up larger in a different window?
Cool! Ok, you all probably knew that already didn't you.
Something you may not known is that I have a visit counter at the bottom of the page. I can click on it and see who has visited. What's weird about it is that I have some regular visitors that I do not know. This is fun and sometimes kind of scary. (makes me think its a little wierd that strangers are looking at intimate pictures of my family. But I am pretty sure there is no identifying info except our first names. Hmmm, I think I'll go check that out.)
Anyway, I am sure most of you are friends or referrals from friends.
There is one in particular from Connecticut who visits often.
I don't know who you are, but hi!

No comments: