Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What's happening

Hey everybody! So, I thought I'd let you know what we are currently waiting for. Our file is in PGN (the equivalent to the attorney generals office). We were originally submitted to PGN November 13, 2006 (ugh). Our file has been kicked out 4 times for various reasons. Our last resubmission was within a day or two of February 20, 2007. The statistical data I have (from various sources) is that files are getting final approval 6-8 weeks after final resubmission. My sources (long story) indicate that submissions from our date (2/20/07) are getting final approval this week. So...everyday I think its going to be the day..and then it isn't, and then it COULD be again. Its horrible!

So..once we get final approval there are more things to be done... but its all US Embassy side and a little easier. We can expect to go get him 2-5 weeks after final approval from the PGN. The variables include details that I will spare you.

So that... is that.

No comments: