Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Nuttinbutstrings

I haven't been active on the blog in a while. It really is funny how inspiration comes in waves. I have decided to use the blog for its original bloggy intention (to write my thoughts and observations) in addition to the coveted Jonas updates and photos. I actually have some video and pics to upload...we went to the zoo this weekend, so I'll share those later.

I have some schoolwork to get done..I can't believe this is the last week of the semester. I start full time on January 7th...I am both nervous and excited about it. I have mixed feelings about leaving Jonas all day, but at the same time, I am excited about getting out and interacting with people and learning. (I am trying not to feel guilty about this).

Ok, so right now we are watching Jacks Big Music Show on Noggin. This is one of the only shows we watch because of all the cool music. Right now there are two guys playing violins to this awesome hip hoppy jam...I must figure out who they are...amazing.

EDIT: THE GROUP IS CALLED NUTTIN BUT STRINGZ. ITS BROTHERS TOURIE AND DAMIEN ESCOBAR , THE SONG ON THE SHOW TODAY WAS "THUNDER". THEY HAVE A WEBSITE: WWW.NUTTINBUTSTRINGZ.COM

Sadly, my son has succumed to some branding. (which may be an over exaggeration since he has never seen the tv show..) anywhoo.. my kid loves books about Thomas the Train. So, of course we had to get him a little toy Thomas, which he loves and pushes around and says., "choo choo" which may be the cutest thing ever.

Ok...I'm not focused enough to do this now. I have a long to do list for today. I will try to get the zoo photos up this evening.

Buh bye

No comments: