Monday, October 22, 2007

Home four months

Yesterday Jonas was home with us for four months. Unbelieveable. Sometimes it feels like its been much longer, and others like he just got here. I am dissapointed that we don't have more pictures. I guess it makes sense that there aren't more pictures, because we don't have a camera! We have a digital camera that we keep at work. I will have to put a camera at the top of the list for stuff to save for. I think I'd like a digital SLR... gotta have a fast shutter speed to actually get pictures of this kid. I will do some investigating today online.

Generally things are going well. Jonas is really getting comfortable with us. He has begun "acting out" a little. He's testing boundaries....like hitting and throwing... and he has figured out how to scream at the top top top of his lungs. It must be hard to be 18 months old, that's all that I can figure. We are working it out.

Ok, that's all for now.

No comments: