Monday, March 19, 2007

Ask and you shall receive

So.. as many of you reading know...I sent out a plea for help getting my butt down to Guatemala for Jonas' first birthday. I am overhwhelmed at the response. I feel so blessed to have so many people supporting this adoption. I can't wait to tell Jonas about all of you and how much you helped us.

The first big shout out goes to Matt Posey... Matt generously offered his credit card number for me to buy the plane ticket. WOOO HOOO! That's half of the expense. So far, Mary and Larry, Shannon and Margie, Vince and AJ have offered help too. Their cashola will to to helping me pay for the hotel room and meals. I have to stay in Guatemala City...which is full of 4 and 5 star hotels..the hotel I have reserved is $127.00 a nite..pricey but worth it for the safety and security. This is the hotel we stayed at during our last visit trip.

Well, I'm off to pick my mom up from the airport...she's coming back from Maryland tonight. I am trying to convince her to come with me to Guate...we'll see how it goes!

No comments: